Well we all know that finding your ideal your customer is no walk in the park. In business, generally recognizing the characteristics, attitudes and behaviors of the “primary customer” is crucial for a successful marketing campaign.
While taking a look at the latest trends used by digital marketing agencies in Egypt, we found some innovative real estate marketing ideas in Egypt that give any business 'The Edge' over the competition.
Those ideas, when applied appropriately, will generate more prospects and make it less difficult to convert leads into clients.
The real estate industry in Egypt is reaching an inflation that may follow the current growth in the industry. Studies have shown that this bubble may continue until the next year as the property growth rates have reached 15% according to the Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation.
With new technologies being released everyday people find themselves using more and more ways to be connected to internet. This has encouraged people to keep online almost 24/7 using different devices. In addition, around 74% of US population is expected to have at least one smartphone by the end of year 2018 while the number for the UAE is 85% which translates into a lot of devices that are constantly connected to the World Wide Web. Different studies say that the average adult uses at least 4 devices a day in order to be connected to internet.
Like most real estate professionals, now you should start analyzing your real estate marketing plan outcomes for last year, and learn from the problems you faced. What went wrong? This is always the question any marketing professional should have some answers to.
Today, social media channels are more like a hangout spot on the internet, a lot of people are always on these channels having fun, businesses saw this and started using it to interact with their customers to engage them more because always being visible makes them more relevant and leads to an increase in sales.
AdWords work incredibly well and almost lulls you into a false sense of believe. But there isn’t anywhere else where people actually complete the search/click/convert process. Not in content marketing, or social media, and even on Facebook. On the contrary, you are in front of a very particular situation where most of the visitors on your website, which might range from 70% to 90%, will leave your website without having bought a single thing and they will probably never return. And if you think this is something to worry about, you still need to continue reading.
Facebook is struggling right now to change the way people perceive it. A person who is normally using Fb in their daily life for communicating with friends and family will have problems trying to figuring out the commercial benefits. However, the average person does not know, or does not realize that there three types of profiles on Facebook:
- The personal profile which is the one that people commonly create when they enter Fb for the first time
- Groups communities that are very common for selling products or discussing specific topics or themes
- Facebook “pages” that are intended for brands and companies
It’s not new that video marketing is growing very fast and is being critical to use by marketers to increase conversion rate.
Here are some important stats to see how fast is video marketing growing:
- By 2019, video will account for 80% of global internet traffic (Cisco)
- Two-thirds of marketers and agency executives confirm that video is the next trend in content marketing (iab)
- 82% of of B2C businesses report that video has become their most popular content marketing tactic (Content Marketing Institute)
- 48% of marketers plan to add YouTube to their content strategy in 2018. (HubSpot)
- Companies using videos in their marketing grow revenue 49% faster year-on-year than those which don’t (Aberdeen Group, 2015)